Conditions of use for clients and suppliers
PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT INFORMATION
Article 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
Dear Customer / Supplier
before proceeding to processing your data, as required by the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of the EU (GDPR 2016/679, Article 13), we wish you to inform that your personal data, provided to us, is being processed both in paper and electronic form for the purposes indicated below and we submit you the Privacy statement prepared by SILC SpA (hereinafter also just “Company“).
OWNER OF THE TREATMENT
Officer Controller of your data is SILC S.p.A., with headquarters in Strada Provinciale 35 km 4 – 26017 Trescore Cremasco (CR).
The Owner has appointed a Data Protection Officer pursuant to articles 37 et seq. of the Regulation, which is identified in the person of dott. Lorenzo Borasio, who can be contacted for questions concerning the processing of the data of the interested part, at the following addresses email@example.com. For more information regarding your rights, please consider the dedicated section “Rights of the interested parts”.
Treatment Scope & Legals of the Treatment
Therefore the Company undertakes to treat them according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, in compliance with the purposes indicated below and to collect them to the extent necessary and accurate for the treatment. Data will be processed in paper form and using IT tools with security profiles and confidentiality suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of personal data, as well as to prevent unauthorized access to the same.
The legal basis of the treatment is identified in the constitution, execution and eventual termination of the contract stipulated between the parts and in the obligations to the same contract connected and / or directly from the same and / or indirectly arising.
Main purpose of the treatment
- Instrumental purpose to the establishment, management, execution and / or conclusion of the contract;
- Related Purposes to the management of the contractual relationship referred to above, or to requirements of an operational / managerial nature (eg accounting and tax, credit management, etc.);
- Related Purposes to the fulfillment of any other obligation deriving from national and EU legislation that is applicable to the relationship, or orders given by Authorities legitimated by the Law;
- Related Purposes to the management of any accounting dispute
Data treatment for the aforementioned purposes will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation and, pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b), your consent is not required.
Data process, for the purposes referred to in point 1), is mandatory. Your refusal to supply them or the incorrect communication of one of the necessary information could lead to:
a) the impossibility for the Data Controller to guarantee the congruity of the treatment itself to the contract, whether written or oral, in relation to or on the occasion of which data are provided;
b) the possible results mismatch of the process with the obligations imposed by the fiscal, administrative or labor regulations to which it is addressed.
Additional personal data not directly required by law or other legislation may be necessary in any case when such personal data is connected or instrumental to the establishment, implementation or continuation of the contract; in this case any refusal to supply them could make it impossible to properly execute the existing relationship.
Data Processing Mode & Data Retention Period
Data will be processed in compliance with the provisions of Chapter II (Principles) and Chapter IV (Data Controller and data controller) of the Regulation.
Data may also be processed by automated tools to store, manage or transmit the data and, in any case, it will be performed in compliance with the Regulations, as well as according to the legislation in force on the subject.
Datas will be stored completely for the entire period of the contract execution; subsequently, they will be kept for 10 years for the purpose of complying with legal obligations and, among these, the obligations pursuant to art. 2220 et seq. of the Civil Code. Any further data storage may be used to defend its rights in any eventual site and in particular in judge offices.
Data knowledge and communication
Personal data collected and the information about other related companies could be communicate to other connected company as pursuant to art. 2359 c.c..
Datas will be also communicated, for the same purposes as above, to the following categories of subjects:
- persons, companies, associations or professional firms that provide services or activities of assistance and advice to the services in economic, accounting, legal, tax and financial matters;
- banks and insurance companies;
- subjects such as the right to access personal data is recognized by the lawful authority by law;
- subjects operating in the sector and, in general, all the subjects in which communication is necessary to take into account contractual relations and preconceptions with the company;
- rating, audit or audit company.
With specific reference to persons, companies, associations or professional firms that provide services or activities of assistance and consultancy to services, they’ll be nominated as External Managers for the process of personal data pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR, through a nominee act, in treatment use and security measures required for the management and storage of personal data held by SILC SpA.
Personal data concerned, if necessary for the aforementioned purposes, will also be brought to the knowledge of Company employees. The complete list of subjects is a request upon request to be made by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Transfer Abroad
The management and the storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the EU, property of the Data Controller and / or third part companies duly appointed and appointed as Data Processors. Currently the servers are located in Italy. The data will not be transferred outside the EU. In any case, it’s understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers within the EU and / or in non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of Extra-EU data will take place in accordance with articles 44 ss. of the Regulation and the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTS
As interested, we inform you that you have the opportunity to exercise all the rights provided by the art. 15 of the Regulation, exactly:
- a) the right to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- or I) categories of personal data in question;
- or II) recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- or III) when possible, the period of storage of personal data provided or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- or IV) existence of right of interested part to ask the Data Controller for the rectification or cancellation of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- or V) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, pursuant to articles 77 ff. of the Regulation;
- or VI) if data are not collected from the interested part, all available information on their origin;
- or VII) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling referred to Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the Regulation, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such treatment for the interested part;
- or VIII) the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to Article 46 of the Regulation concerning the transfer, if the personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization;
- b) the interested part will also (if applicable) rights pursuant to Articles 16-21 of the Regulation (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right to object).
Exerting of right
Interested part may, at any time exercise their rights in the following ways:
- I) sending an e-mail to the address: email@example.com
- II) by contacting our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Owner undertakes to respond to the requests of the interested part within one month, except in cases of particular complexity, for which it could take a maximum of three months. In any case, he will provide evidence of the reason for the waiting within one month of your request. The Company may request a contribution from the interested part if the applications are manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive and, in this regard, will have a register to track the requests for intervention. It should also be noted that if the Holder does not comply with the request, he is required to provide feedback to the interested part about the reasons for the non-compliance and the possibility of making a complaint to a supervisory authority or judicial remedy within one month of receiving the request. . Outcome request may be provided in writing or electronically form.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
This information may be subject to change. We therefore recommend that you regularly check this Information and refer to the most up-to-date version.
Dott. Cesare Battaglia